NRTI Recruitment 2021 For Placement Officer
NRTI Recruitment 2021 : The National Rail and Transportation Institute, NRTI invites applications from the eligible candidates for the position of Placement Officer (On Contract), for a period of 3 years, on consolidated monthly compensation. Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 09.12.2021, For More Detail About NRTI Recruitment 2021 given below article.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in NRTI Recruitment 2021, For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : The National Rail and Transportation Institute, NRTI
Total Post : 01
Post : Placement Officer
Job Location : Gujarat
Education Qualification :
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven-point scale along with consistent good academic record.
- Advanced graduate degree from a recognized University in Higher Education, Marketing, Communication or related field Preferred/Desirable.
- 10+ years of experience in higher education career management with a recognized institution, or industry background in a recruiting/HR leadership role.
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of effectively staffing, building managing a diverse and talented team of professionals.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to connect with a variety of audiences and be an effective representative of NRTI with executives and corporate partners.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently, and work collaboratively with others, comfort with working in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to deliver successful results on time and within budget.
Primary Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop a strategic approach to the creation and delivery of career services for alumni and students.
- Develop an annual strategic plan, program schedule and budget for serving all graduate students and alumni in preparing for career development, job search and employer interaction.
- Develop and maintain extensive network of cohesive relationships with employers to effectively advocate for hiring NRTI students and alumni for both entry-level opportunities and experienced positions.
- Collaborate with NRTI faculty and administrative units including academic programs, student life, marketing, and admissions to enhance the quality of student experiences, the delivery of professional skills training and employment opportunities.
- Develop a system of measuring departmental achievements including evaluating, tracking and reporting on student and alumni progress and job placement during and after their time at NRTI.
- Supervise the use of technology for student counselling, job postings and coordination of employer activities.
- Provide visible leadership and supervision to professional staff, and establish a transparent reporting system to the university leadership.
- Perform any other duty assigned
Age Limit :
- The date for determining the upper age, qualification and/or experience shall be the closing date of submission of online applications i.e. 09/12/2021.
- Relaxation in age limit and other conditions applies to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per the relevant provisions under the GoI Rules, subject to submission of the certificates/testimonials for the same.
- Performance based yearly enhancement monthly consolidated compensation (Rs.109016/-)
How To Apply NRTI Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying NRTI Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Start From : 08.11.2021
Online Application Last Date : 09.12.2021
What is The Selection Process For NRTI Recruitment 2021?
Return (two-way) 2ndAC Class rail fare is reimbursable to outstation candidates invited for the interview. However, this may not be applicable in the case of online interviews.