CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Released Vacancy Notification For 249 Head Constable (General Duty) in SPORTS QUOTA for the year 2021, Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Offline CISF Vacancy 2021 After Read Official Notification Given Below.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in CISF. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : CISF
Post : Constable
Total Post : 249Job Location : All India
Education Qualification :
- 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit :
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Application Fees :
- UR / EWS / OBC Candidate : Rs. 100/-
- Female / SC / ST Candidate : NIL
- Payment of application fee other than Postal Order/Bank Draft from State Bank of India will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
Physical Standard for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Male Candidate :
- Height: 167
- Chest: 81 – 66
Female Candidate :
- Height: 153
- Chest: Not Applicable
Medical Standard for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- The shortlisted candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness. The medical examination of the candidates will be conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment of Medical Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and ARs issued vide MHA UO. No.A-VI-I/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015 and F.No. E-32012/ADG Med)/DME&RME/DA-1/2020 (Part File)/1166 dated 31.05.2021 and as amended from time to time.
How To Apply CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
What is The Selection Process For CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Candidate will be selected based on PST, Documentation, Trial Test, Proficiency Test, Drawal Of Final selection, Medical Examination, For More Detail Read Please Official Advertisement.
What is The Last Date For Applying CISF Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Last Date For Submit The Application Form : 31.03.2022