IBPS PO Notification 2021
IBPS PO Notification 2021 : Institute of Banking and Personal Selection IBPS has Recently Invites Application For the PO MT-XI Vacancy from Graduate pass candidates interested Candidates Apply Before 10.11.2021, For More Detail Read GujaratAsmita Article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IBPS. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Bank of India||588|
|Bank of Maharashtra||400|
|Central Bank of India||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||98|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||427|
|Union Bank of India||912|
Education Qualification :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he / she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit :
- 20 To 30 Years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1991 and not later than 01-10-2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
Application Fees :
- For Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs.850/-
- For SC / ST / PWD : Rs.175/-
- Pay Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply IBPS PO Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Selection Process For IBPS PO Recruitment 2021?
Selection will be based on Preliminary, Main Online Exam & Interview.
What is The Last Date For Applying IBPS PO Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Start From : 20.10.2021
Online Application Last Date : 10.11.2021
Date of Online Exam – Preliminary : 04 – 11 December 2021
Main Exam Date : January 2022