GATE 2022 Notification Out
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and / or financial assistance to: (i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and (ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Arts and Science, in the institutions supported by the MoE and other Government agencies. Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MoE scholarship / assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur released an Official Notification for the Admission for Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2022 in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Arts, Commerce and Science. GATE 2022 will be conducted for 29 subjects. Those Candidates are Interested to the GATE 2022 and Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online before 22 September 2021. IIT Kharagpur is the organising institute for GATE 2022.
Organization : Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur
Exam Name : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
GATE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts, MBBS, Master Degree (Arts / Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications). For More Detail Please Read Official Notification.
Application Fees :
- SC / ST / PwD / Female : Rs.750/-
- All Other Categories : Rs.1500/-
During The Extended Period (25-09 to 01-10-2021) :
- SC / ST / PwD / Female : Rs.1250
- All Other Categories : Rs.2000/-
- Payment Mode : Debit / Credit card / Net Banking
Important Date :
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 30-08-2021
- Closing Date to Submission (Online) of Application : 24-09-2021
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application with Late Fee : 01-10-2021
- Last Date for change of Category /Exam City / paper (an additional fee will be applicable) : 12-11-2021
- Date for Admit Cards Available on Website : 03-01-2022
- Date of GATE Exam : 05, 06, 12 & 13-02-2022
- Date of Announcement of Results on Online Application Portal : 17-03-2022
Important Link :