Battery Operated Three Wheeler Scheme 2021-22
Battery Operated Three Wheeler Scheme 2021-22 : Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced an assistance scheme to encourage use of battery-operated two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the Gujarat state. The announcement was made to check air pollution in the state.
Battery Operated Three Wheeler Scheme 2021-22 : Gujarat Government will provide subsidy of 12,000 rupees to school students studying in Standard-9th to colleges for battery-operated two-wheelers. Government is targeting to provide such subsidies for 10,000 such vehicles. Similarly, a subsidy of 48,000 rupees will be given for three-wheeler e-rickshaw for individual and institutional beneficiaries. This subsidy will be given for 5,000 e-rickshaw.
Chief Minister also announced a 50-lakh rupee scheme for creating necessary infrastructure for charging e-vehicles. This was announced on the occasion of foundation day of the climate change department in the state yesterday.
He also stated that as a push for green energy, the Gujarat government has provided subsidy assistance to 1.38 lakh houses to set up rooftop solar power installations. A total 510 megawatt of solar systems have been installed with this support. The State has set a target to cover two lakh houses under solar rooftop projects with a financial support of ₹912 crore under the current year’s budget.
Rupani also stated that Gujarat has 30 per cent share of green energy in its total 35,500 MW of installed power generation capacities, higher when compared with the national average of 23 per cent.
As a result of this, Rupani added, about one crore tonnes of coal is saved and 2 lakh tonnes of carbon dioxide gas is prevented from getting into the air. In order to revolutionise the initiatives for climate change, the State government inked memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with 10 organisations for a variety of objectives.
Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA) invites EOI for “Authorization of Manufacturers for Marketing & distribution of Battery Operated Three wheelers (E-Rickshaws) with Lithium ion battery in Gujarat State under GEDA BOV scheme with State Govt. Subsidy for the year 2021-22 from interested reputed Manufacturers only.
Interested parties are required to download the Offer document through GEDA Website and submit hard copy of the same in spiral bound document to GEDA along with all the details as given in the Offer Document. Interested reputed Manufacturers should submit their offer with non-refundable Processing Fee and an Earnest Money Deposit separately drawn DD in favour of Gujarat Energy Development Agency payable at Gandhinagar . The detail schedule for the EOI is as follows.
List of the documents required with the application form for purchase of Battery Operated Three Wheelers (E-Rickshaw) :
(A) For Individual beneficiary :
- 1. Application form with complete details in duplicate (One copy to be retained by dealer for record).
- 2. Self-attested copy of Driving License of Applicant for three wheelers.
- 3. Self-attested copy of Aadhar card of Applicant.
(B) For Institution:
- 1. Application form with complete details in duplicate (One copy to be retained by dealer for
- 2. Self-attested copy of registration certificate
- 2. Self-attested copy of Address proof – Electricity bill / Property Tax bill of Institution.
- 3. Copy of Resolution of Institution for purchase & use of Battery Operated Three Wheeler.
List of the documents required with subsidy claim (For Authorized manufacturer only)
- 1. Covering /Forwarding letter of manufacturer in duplicate
- 2. Copy of invoice with GST no.
- 3. Self-attested copy of RTO Registration fees receipt in the name of Individual/Institution
- 4. Excel Sheet as per prescribed format in duplicate duly signed & stamped by Authorized person. Soft copy to be sent by email compulsory for subsidy transfer
- 5. Feedback report with coloured photograph as per procedure
Important Link :